ATTEND is a time-limited neurocognitive retraining program that stimulates recovery of attention functions in persons with documented brain dysfunctions.
ATTEND individualized treatment, graduated skill development, and intensive guided training. It relies on structured therapy tasks and evidence based psychological interventions, with a focus on increasing attention, endurance, speed of mental processing and working memory.
Attention/executive dysfunctions related to any brain injury, including:
- Mild/Moderate Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Learning Disability
- Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Neuropsychological evaluation is required to document presence of brain dysfunctions and the potential to benefit from treatment.
- Willingness to commit to a rigorous treatment schedule.
- Willingness to learn new ways of thinking, feeling, and acting, in order to optimize overall functioning